· Gently cleanses and protects the skin whilst preserving its natural balance. Leaves the skin delicately perfumed
· A natural-origin base of Marseille soap produced according to ancient methods using copra and olive vegetable oils
· Enriched with essential oils of rose, lavender, orange and verbena,
· Respecting the tradition of Marseille Soap, this soap is manufactured according to ancient methods, cooked in cauldrons and using vegetable oils.
Recommendation for use
For washing: Marseille soap is widely used for washing hands and can also be used for the body. It is recommended for people with intolerance to synthetic wash bases and soaps.
Tip: It can also be used for household cleaning and washing linen. It is an excellent stain-remover, ideal for shirt collars.
· Gentle and natural
· Not tested on animal
· More than 95% of ingredients of natural origin
· Paraben free